Call out for Youth Participants (ages 15-24)
Are you interested in Climate Justice? Research? Child Rights?
The North American Consultation on a Child's Right to a Healthy Environment invites you to participate in YOUTH PARTICIPATORY ACTION RESEARCH (YPAR) on climate change.
Training Modules include:
- What is Participatory Action Research?
- Ethical Research
- Developing a Participatory Research Question
- Participatory Methods & Project Design
- Decolonizing Research and Participatory Engagement
- Ensuring Research is Diverse
- Participatory Data Analysis
No experience is necessary. A diversity of voices and experiences is an asset! We encourage all youth to apply and we will work collaboratively to create a welcoming and accessible space for all.
Benefits: Have your voice heard on climate change. Gain Research Skills. Obtain a certificate from the IICRD. Help inform the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Climate Change.
For more information or to join please contact: YPAR@IICRD.ORG